Maasai Beaded Necklace and Bracelet Set are handcrafted in Kenya with glass beads with brass end caps and hook clasp closure. The necklace measure 19 inches -Bracelet measures 8 inches. These can be worn for many different occasions such as weddings, parties, graduation, traditional events etc.
To purchase more of Charles Manyattan handmade items visit his shop at www.etsy.com/shop/manyattanstore
Feel free to request a custom order if you don't find what you're looking for, I'd be more than happy to create a piece based on your ideas solely for you. I make my pieces to fit all sizes regardless of how big or small.
Email Us: cutomerservice [!at] Waistedgems.com for more information on:
* Custom waist bead orders for color options, stones, and sizes and pricing.
* Our items are currently being sold in boutiques and salons in three states SC, GA, NJ contact us to see if we are in your area for immediate gratification.
* You can also book Waist Gems for waist bead making workshops. Waist beads are a fun addition to bridal showers, birthday parties, and bachelorette parties.
* Wholesale Orders: If you are interested in carrying our product in your establishment please contact me for wholesale pricing.
* Tell us about your cause and we would love the opportunity to make your custom items to represent and support your cause!
Thanks for looking & enjoy, don't forget to favorite us :)
Find us on:
Facebook: Waisted Gems
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: