Add-On Custom Adjustment Extension 1 inch or 2 inches are handcrafted to be added to your waist bead order to coordinate with the design that you purchase. Giving you the flexibility to adjust your waist beads as you see fit. Whether you are looking to wear them high at your waist or lower at your hips these add-ons will allow you to do so with ease. You may also want to consider these extensions if you are planning on losing weight and would like to convert your waist beads into a smaller size. These add-ons give you lots of sizing possibilities. We can create a custom extension piece to coordinate with any of the waist beads we offer. +++++ This listing is for One (1) extension only.+++++
(Photos display extension pieces for various waist bead styles all extensions will coordinate with the waist beads that they will be attached to so the integrity will remain in place.)
WHY ADD AN EXTENSION?
- If you are ordering waist beads as a gift and don't have the actual waist size of the person you are ordering for then I advise you to order a few extension pieces to allow for size flexibility.
- Do you plan on losing a little weight? Purchase your waist beads 2 inches smaller than your current waist size. Your waist beads + your extension piece should equal your CURRENT waist size.
-Do you plan on wearing your waist beads high and low? Purchase your waist beads in the size of your waist, then purchase 1 or 2 -inch extension piece to give you the flexibility to wear them low near your hips as well.
+++++ THIS ITEM IS A "ADD-ON TO YOUR WAIST BEADS++++
This item cannot be purchased separately. It must be purchased with any of the waist beads styles to make your waist beads adjustable
Waist beads are an ancient traditional body jewelry and a practice of adornment. Worn regularly they become an extension of yourself, a secret, seen only by you and the lover(s) you choose. Waist beads are worn by females of all ages from children to grandmothers and by all size women. They are given as gifts for initiations, rites of passage, to women about to marry, to pregnant women for protection and health, and to young girls to welcome them as members of the female group.; and are typically worn against the skin, underneath clothing, and below the belly button. This ancient adornment practice is a great way to celebrate your femininity, milestones, and enhance personal transformation, and affirm creativity and sexuality.
Feel free to request a custom order if you don't find what you're looking for, I'd be more than happy to create a piece based on your ideas solely for you. I make my pieces to fit all sizes regardless of how big or small.
Email Us: Indulgeyourwaist [!at] Waistgems.com for more information on:
* Custom waist bead orders for color options, stones, and sizes and pricing.
* Our items are currently being sold in boutiques and salons in three states SC, GA, NJ contact us to see if we are in your area for immediate gratification.
* You can also book Waist Gems for waist bead making workshops. Waist beads are a fun addition to bridal showers, birthday parties, and bachelorette parties.
* Wholesale Orders: If you are interested in carrying our product in your establishment please contact me for wholesale pricing.
* Tell us about your cause and we would love the opportunity to make your custom items to represent and support your cause!
Thanks for looking & enjoy, don't forget to favorite us :)
Find us on:
Facebook: Waist Gems
Next day shipping is avail for this item.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: