Glass Waist Beads Size Adjustment, belly chain, Summer jewelry, Summer party
$1.00Ask a question
Glass Waist Bead Size adjustment - This listing if for those who have purchased their waist beads in the incorrect size and need to have their waist beads adjusted.
***This listing is for Waisted Gems Waist Beads Only!*****
1. Measure your waist with a measuring tape to get your correct waist size.
2. Select the inches that you need to be added or removed.
3. Purchase a padded envelope to return your waist beads.
4. Include your correct waist size and your phone number in the padded envelope.
5. Mail your waist beads to:
811 Mallet Hill Rd
Columbia, SC 29223
+++++You will receive a tracking number with your return shipment please keep it so you can confirm when it has delivered to me. Please allow 5 business days for your repairs to be done before it is shipped back out to you.++++ To have your waist beads adjusted to a smaller size it will be a $1.00 cost in addition to your return shipping cost. There will be an additional cost for waist beads that need to be made larger plus return shipping cost. +++++
Please feel free to email me at Zsavette.Williams [!at] WaistedGems.com if you have any additional questions or concerns. You may also call me at 484-951-7077.
Waist beads are ancient traditional body jewelry and a practice of adornment. Worn regularly they become an extension of yourself, a secret, seen only by you and the lover(s) you choose. Waist beads are worn by females of all ages from children to grandmothers and by all size women. They are given as gifts for initiations, rites of passage, to women about to marry, to pregnant women for protection and health, and to young girls to welcome them as members of the female group.; and are typically worn against the skin, underneath clothing, and below the belly button. This ancient adornment practice is a great way to celebrate your femininity, milestones, and enhance personal transformation, and affirm creativity and sexuality.
Feel free to request a custom order if you don't find what you're looking for, I'd be more than happy to create a piece based on your ideas solely for you. I make my pieces to fit all sizes regardless of how big or small.
Email Us: Indulgeyourwaist [!at] Waistgems.com for more information on:
* Custom waist bead orders for color options, stones, and sizes and pricing.
* Our items are currently being sold in boutiques and salons in three states SC, GA, NJ contact us to see if we are in your area for immediate gratification.
* You can also book Waist Gems for waist bead making workshops. Waist beads are a fun addition to bridal showers, birthday parties, and bachelorette parties.
* Wholesale Orders: If you are interested in carrying our product in your establishment please contact me for wholesale pricing.
* Tell us about your cause and we would love the opportunity to make your custom items to represent and support your cause!
Thanks for looking & enjoy, don't forget to favorite us :)
Find us on:
Facebook: Waist Gems
Next day shipping is avail for this item.
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 5, 2018
Excellent service and beautiful designs.